The 38th Annual Generalists in Medical Education conference is being held November 2-3, 2017 (Thursday and Friday) at the Loews Boston Hotel. The Generalists has obtained a special rate for conference attendees. Rooms must be booked by October 2, 2017 to receive the group rate, but there are a limited number of rooms, so book early. The hotel is conveniently located near the AAMC conference.
If booking by phone, guests must call the Loews Reservations Center at 1-855-495-6397 and identify themselves as part of the Generalists in Medical Education group.
At check in, each guest will have the opportunity to reconfirm his/her departure date. Any guest departing prior to that date will be assessed a charge of 50% of the rate for each night that the guest is departing early.
Conference Registration Instructions
Add your desired registration type to your shopping cart using the buttons below. Then check out to pay your registration fees via PayPal or credit card. You will receive an email confirmation of your order. Or, if you prefer, you can register and pay by mail.
All presenters, co-presenters, and participants must register for the conference.
- Individual Registration includes meeting, reception, breakfast session, luncheon, and one year's subscription to Teaching and Learning in Medicine.
- Group Registration is available for up to three people with a discount for the second and third person registering in the group. It includes meeting, reception, breakfast session, luncheon, and one year's subscription to Teaching and Learning in Medicine (one subscription sent to the address listed for the first person on the registration form).
- Registration for Students and Residents is offered at a discount for full-time undergraduate students, graduate students, or medical residents.
- Individuals who are not registered for the conference and wish to attend the Generalists Reception must register as a guest and pay a fee of $30 to attend. No exceptions will be made as the reception is fully funded by attendee registration fees.
- No refunds will be offered after October 2, 2017.